EENY MEENY MINY MOE? KAMIKAZE NANO HERE WE GO!
The Kamikaze range has proven to be a major success and now we are on a mission to NANO the scene. Think Big, Stack Small!
This Kamikaze F4 Nano V3 utilises the latest F405 MCU instead of an F303, bringing you faster loop times and rock solid processing power.
Classic Kamikaze design, Betaflight OSD over SPI bus, BMP280 barometer and the Oh so trusty MPU6000 gyro.
5V1.5A BEC onboard (3-4s) and squeaky clean video with onboard LC filter.
Time to think BIG and go SMALL!
Make the perfect combo with the Kamikaze Mini 4/1 32bit ESC: Here
- STM32 F405 MCU (Spi connected to Gyro)
- MPU6000 (the 6 axis SPI Gyrometer + Accelerometer)
- "Drag and Drop" OSD (configured over Betaflight UI)
- D-shot Support
- Target "OMNIBUS F4" to update the firmware
- SBUS/PPM + DSMX Ports
- 5v1.5a Clean Sbec /w On-Board Video Filter
- Built-in Current Sensor voltage + rssi + buzzer as pins
- OSD Configation has been incl. in Betaflight GUI.
- LIPO direct input (2-4S). 4s supported
- 20x20mm w/ M3 hole