EENY MEENY MINY MOE? KAMIKAZE NANO HERE WE GO!
The Kamikaze range has proven to be a major success and now we are on a mission to NANO the scene. Think Big, Stack Small!
This Kamikaze F4 Nano V5 utilises the latest F405 MCU instead of an F303, bringing you faster loop times and rock solid processing power.
Classic Kamikaze design, Betaflight OSD over SPI bus, BMP280 barometer and the Oh so trusty MPU6000 gyro.
5V/2A BEC onboard (2-6s) and squeaky clean video with onboard LC filter.
Time to think BIG and go SMALL!
Make the perfect combo with the Kamikaze Mini 4/1 32bit ESC: Here
- 2-6s direct input (adaptor to connect to Kamikaze 4in1 ESC providing power and ESC signal connection (note Kamikaze is 2-4s))
- MPU6000 gyro connected by SPI for low noise, clean, high-frequency gyro samples
- BMP280 Barometer to enable altitude hold
- Betaflight OSD
- Onboard voltage sensor
- An onboard 5v regulator, components rated to 2A - recommended 1A max to prevent heat build up)
- Built-in L-C filter to provide clean power to FPV kit
- STM32 F405 MCU running betaflight 3.2
- Pin headers for SBUS/PPM input
- Output for 4 motors on JST-SH 1.0 8pin plug connects to Kamikaze 4in1 ESC
- 3x UARTs
- 25x25mm (20x20mm M3 mount holes)