So you wanna run 6S on an AIO?
Get the 45A BOOM and solid performance from an AIO without worrying about it blowing up, or just enjoy that satisfaction of having a rock solid tiny beast of an ESC/FC that continues to perform all day long.
- Betaflight OSD
- STM32F411 MCU
- MPU- Kamikaze Version 20602 gyro (no more 608 gyros)
- 5V BEC with LC filter (800ma)
- 4000uf capacitors onboard - No Need for bulky caps
- 6S capable
- Custom Betaflight 3.3 HEX with Kalman filter
- BLHeli32 - The 32-bit architecture that we've come to expect
- DSHOT 1200
- 45A Per motor
- Telemetry Output functionality
- ESC upgradeable
Yes that's right, all of that installed in a single board with 48mmx39mm dimensions , 20x20mm mounting holes and weights around 20g!