This is the D-link V2 F3 flight controller that is found at the heart of the Tyrant S 215. So what's new with the V3? It's all in the PCB layout. Here's a list of improvements:
- V3 fixes many of the regulator issues from V2 boards
- Added USB port directly (no need to use the CP2012 module like on the V1 board
- ESC connectors are now through hole connectors, and signal wire are better located at the ESC power connectors to make for a neater installation.
- Added a 64M Flash chip for blackbox logging
- Added a Galvanometer (current sensor)
- There is a short article outlining all the differences that is worth a look.
In general, the D-link flight controller supports up to 6S lipo batteries and includes a 120A integrated power distribution board. At the heart is a VSTM32 F303 MCU for great performance. The PDB itself is made from high quality gold plated connectors so you don't need to worry about burning anything. Built for the modern FPV quadcopter the Dlink F3 does away with bulky PWM connectors so you need to use a PPM/SBUS receiver with this flight controller.
- 4oz copper & 6-layers PCB
- VSTM32 F303 MCU
- MPU6050 IMU
- 36x36mm size at 9.2g
- ESC & battery solder tabs in pairs
- Bigger solder pad easy to soldering
- Gold-plated connectors, excellent electric performance
- With Betaflight SPF3 target
- Six-Axis: MPU6050
- BEC: 5V 500mA & 3.3V 50mA
- Working voltage: 3-6S Lipo (Max 25V)
- ESC outputs: 4
- Current output: 4 x 30A
- Size: 36x36mm
- Weight: 9.2g
- Mounting: 30.5mm /φ3mm