SO SMOOTH! THEY SHOULD BE SENSORED!
The QX7 is without a doubt an incredible value for the money Radio. However, like the X9D Plus, in time the performance of the X7's potentiometer based gimbals will begin to deteriorate.
That's where these bad boy Hall Sensor Gimbals come into play! The perfect upgrade to the QX7's. So now, not only can we have a very affordable transmitter empowered with OpenTX, we also can have gimbals that outperform anything in this price range.
The new gimbal sports a slick machined aluminium faceplate. It retains the metal cross bars; the X/Y axes ride on 4 ball bearings and have adjustable spring tensioners and throttle ratchets. The gimbal is designed with crossbar lock outs for both axes; useful, if you need to do a custom setup or setup a gimbal for throttle duty.
The M-7 has also been designed with a hollow stick allowing the use of switched stick ends or some other contrivance of joyful convenience.
- High Sensitivity Hall sensors
- 4 ball-bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Enable / disable centering on both axes and ratcheting on the Y axis
- Compatible with FrSky M4 stick end options
- Supply Voltage: DC 3.0~±0.5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1~(VCC +0.1)V
- Quiescent Output (TA=25°C, B=0G): 0.5 x VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤ 40 mVpp