Upgraded Asgard, incl.4x35A BLHELI32 ESC, supports ESC Telemetry function.
Uses a new Betaflight target, utilising 6x UARTs.
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware (supported from v3.2)
- MPU6000 Over SPI Bus
- 30.5x30.5mm Mounting holes
- Supports Lipo direct plugin (3-6S)
- Supports 5V 1A BEC output(Buck), Max 2A
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
- Incl. Baro BMP280
- 4x BLHELI32 ESC onboard
- 6x UARTs
FC TARGET: AG3XF4 (AGX4)
LATEST DIFF FILE (Betaflight 3.4 RC1): Click Here
WIRING DIAGRAM: Click Here
PLEASE NOTE: This is a public test version and may contain bugs. Only buy this if you accept the possibility that it may not function 100%. We would appreciate it if you report back to us any bugs or issues you find whilst using this product.