ALL HAIL...... THE SNAIL!
Oh yes, the snail is Back! So we got tired of hearing 16:9 is better than 4:3 and Vice Versa! Yes, we also got tired of hearing NTSC is better than PAL and Vice Versa!
So as we do, we find the most ground breaking items all for your enjoyment. We are proud to showcase the latest offering from CADDX, The mighty little SDR1.
16:9 & 4:3 switchable! NTSC & PAL switchable! Super wide dynamic range, with the best light handling in any fpv camera yet. Plus a mighty high 1200TVL resolution all coupled onto a super wuality CMOS sensor.
Be quick this fpv camera is gonna set the benchmark!
- Sony Exmor-R STARVIS image sensor
- Super WDR with double scan
- Designed specifically for FPV use with Drone racing in mind.
- No delays, no ripple, more fluent image for high speed racing.
- Excellent night vision performance and electronic shutter
- Smaller, Lighter, Clearer than other comparable cameras on the market.
- Unique color design gives a fresh new look that will stand out from the crowd.
- Super Wide Voltage Range: Support 5-40V input voltage.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8″ SONY Exmor-R STARVIS sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- TV System: NTSC/PAL (changeable)
- IMAGE: 16:9 & 4:3 (changeable)
- WDR: Super WDR (Double Scan)
- Min. Illumination: 0.0001Lux@F1.2 (Starlight)
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Synchronization: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Camera OSD: ADVANCE MENU
- DNR: 3-DNR
- LANGUAGE: ENG/FRANCE/RUS/SPA/PU/KOREA/CHN/JAPAN
- Day/Night: Auto/Color/B&W/EXT
- Dimensions: 19mm*19mm*19mm
- Wide Power Input: DC 5-40V
- Work Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Work Humidity: 20%~80%
- Weight: 5g (N.W.)/ 35g (G.W.)
1 set x Screws
- Flip image When you change the video format from PAL to NTSC or vice versa, the image will flip. Just restart the camera then you’ll get the right image. The camera will also flip when you change the “IMAGE RATIO”.
- How to change IMAGE RATIO? The camera is by default 16:9. To change image ratio from 16:9 to 4:3, please do the following steps: Enter into OSD menu VIDEO SETTING IMAGE RATIO 16:9 4:3 RETURN SAVE EXIT Then the image will flip, restart the camera, the image ratio is 4:3. To change image ratio from 4:3 to 16:9, please do the following steps: Enter into OSD menu VIDEO SETTING IMAGE RATIO 16:9 4:3 16:9 RETURN SAVE EXIT The image will flip, restart the camera, the image ratio is 16:9. Although the image ratio of the camera is 4:3, it will show 16:9 on the OSD menu. Because it is not the original chipset setting. We add this option through software updates.
- The camera is hot Since the sensor is 1200TVL and both sensor and chipset need to do double exposure, it leads to a good WDR but increases the current.
- The camera suddenly goes into black If you occasionally long press down/right/left button on OSD menu board, you will find the monitor will turn into black and no video at all. You can long press UP button to get back the video. The reason is that video signal turned into HD modes which FPV monitors cannot support. You can turn it back to SD mode (CVBS) by keeping pressing UP button. Long press down/right/left button ---> HD mode Long press up button -----> SD mode (CVBS)