English / noun
"a state of consciousness which is above all others"
(Nir: To)(Va: Be)(Na: Free)
Project: Dark Knight..... Now officially the Nirvana, has been in the making for over 1 and a half years. It consisted of an international Team of Designers, Engineers, 3D Modelers, Suits, Free Thinkers, Rockers, Ravers, Dubsters, Tinkerers, Kids, Oldies and even some South Africans for good measure but most importantly FPV Enthusiasts
**Alpha Crossfire functionality now available**
Use the firmware update tool to update your UFPV Nirvana
It was a culmination of these minds that lead to the ultimate end Goal "Nirvana"
- Hall Sensor Gimbals
- Module Bay Compatible - (Crossfire Compatible)
- Open Tx
- Crossfire Ready (Nano & Full - Do the update!) **Note 250mw max power** Any higher requires external battery.
- 14 Channel
- Trim tabs for planes and other craft that require it
- Colour Touch Screen Display
- CNC Accents
- Customisable (3D printable individual finger holds/grips)
- 2 FREE Receivers: Micro IA8X and IA8S (for <3") & Telemetry (for >5")
- Native Protocol **AFHDS2-A & **AFHDS3 compatible through the module at a later date" **Auto Frequency Hopping Digital System
- 18650 batteries not included
- USB charging (cable included)
- True trainer mode allowing you to link two Nirvana's together for full training systems. (Cable included)
- Plug and play into Sims with a USB into your MAC or PC with a standard USB cable.
- Protective shell for "pack 'n go" protection of switches and gimbals.
- Includes neck strap hook
The modular system allows personal customisation of the finger grips and various other parts.
Soon, we will be loading up some different printable options onto Thingiverse, that allows limitless combinations of hand grips and finger pushers, neck strap holders and much much more.
Twin RF systems allow you to swap between models, remembering if you're on crossfire or the internal RF as you pick and choose your model.
Hot-swap battery system - truly allows you to hot swap out your batteries one at a time if you're running low on one of those epic long-range missions.
When it comes to wanting a slim radio, just remove the module bay, and you have an ultra slim radio that slips straight into your backpack without extra cases.
3D Print Files
Official UFPV dealer list
RDQ - Race day quads
**This is a Pre-order shipping has commenced on some**
There may be some delays as we are at maximum production capabilities.
Paypal payments may also have delays.