WOAH! The future is here - F3 based ESC's now in a 4/1 package.
BLHeli_32 is the third generation BLHeli code, following the base code of BLHeli and BLHeli_S.
So what can the increased MCU speed do?
First of all, it can run input signals with lower latency at faster rates.
Dshot up to at least Dshot1200, and at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported.
Secondly it allows packing of more functionality.
- Like programmable pwm frequency, up to 48kHz, that can run motors even smoother, and also allows for moving of small but potentially disturbing humps in the throttle response. All ESCs have these bumps, with BLHeli_32 they can now be moved in the rpm range, to a place where the system has low sensitivity to them.
- Auto timing. Which is not the option to choose if you’re after max power. But if you want the most efficient system with very good robustness against desync, it is the perfect choice.
- Voltage and current limiting. Which is implemented in the code, and will be supported on some ESCs. Voltage limiting is desirable for fixed wing crafts. And current limiting adds protection against ESC failure.
- Programmable brake on stop force. Which allows control of the braking of fixed wing props.
- Improved direction change in bidirectional mode.
- More to come in the future. Such as setup from the FC by using Dshot commands. Such as telemetry functionality. There is room to grow performance and functionality.
The ESCs are supplied "Naked", without wires or heat shrink, these must be purchased separately.
Furling 32 4/1 ESC
Ext. Cap required (470uf 35v for 6s use, not incl.)
Supports WS2812B LED
BLHeli_32 Android APPLICATION