SO YOU WANT DOUBLE? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
By pairing two of our famous X-AIR 5.8 you get more gain AND wider beam! Of course, there’s a compromise which is reduced vertical beam width, but good FPV don’t happen up high! A novel approach was taken to match the two antennas together and loose virtually no RF energy in the process. The result is an unmatched efficiency.
Don’t worry, at 35g only, you won’t feel it on your goggles. Each unit is tested on professional antenna testers (agilent) for SWR, gain and circularity.
- Frequencies: 5.6-5.95GHz
- Gain: 13 dBic
- Axial Ratio: 1 (perfect)
- Beam-width Horizontal*: 150deg
- Beam-width Vertical*: 62deg
- Hor. beam @-3dB**: 74deg.
- Vert. beam @-3dB**: 34deg.
- Connector: SMA
- Dimension: 4.1″x1.6″x0.6″ (SMA cable length of 1.5″)